We offer 24-hour Care and on site supervision
Statement of Services:
- Registered Nurse Services
- Home management tasks
- Medication Management Services
- Delegated tasks to unlicensed personnel
- Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility
- Assistance with dressing, self-feeding, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, toileting, bathing
- Providing standby assistance within arm’s reach for safety while performing daily activities
- Provide verbal or visual reminders to take regularly scheduled medication (includes bringing clients previously set-up medication, medication in original containers, or liquid or food to accompany the medication).
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to the client to perform regularly scheduled treatments and exercises
- Preparing modified diets ordered by licensed health professional
- Housekeeping/Other household chores
- Meal preparation
- 24-hour supervision and oversight
- Money Management
- Arranging for or providing transportation
- Assisting the person with setting up meetings or appointments
24-hour on site supervision means:
- A method for the person to summon assistance 24-hours a day by an employee who will be available to respond, in person, to the request within a reasonable amount of time, and have ongoing awareness of the person’s needs and activities.
Twin Cities Assisted Living Inc.